Carter and his teacher Mrs. Lutz
Carter finished his first year of preschool May 19th. He'll be back in the same class next year. I went with him on his last day. Carter got an almond joy with a certificate for being such a "joy"ful and happy learner everyday. He brought it back to me and said, "I got this for you, Mom!" I secretly like that he's not a big chocolate fan. Carter made leaps and bounds this year in preschool. Even after the first week of school we noticed a huge difference! He's gone on lots of fun field trips and made friends. I'm so proud of him. I love the person he is becoming.
Since school's been out we've been enjoying our strangely mild summer weather. We've gone to the park, the splash pad, the pool, and of course we've gone to get our fair share of snow cones too.
Jax playing peek a boo
Bad picture, but Carter started his first swimming lessons. He was pretty ornery the first day, but after that he had no problems. That boy loves the water.
We've also been visiting with grandma and grandpa lots since Gary retired just recently. My boys' favorite people go in this order: me, Don, then Gary. They just love their papa.
Grandpa and Carter watching Hummingbirds on the front porch
I gave Jax a haircut and he looks even cuter than he did before if that's even possible! I love when they get dressed up for church.
Our puppies are all gone too! These were the last pictures we took of each of them before we gave them away. We gave some away through Facebook and some from going to the Wal-Mart parking lot with a sign for a couple hours. I actually miss them, but it was getting a little crazy there for awhile. They went through dog food like crazy and chewed on everything. It was a fun adventure.










1 comment:
those puppies are adorable, and I would have given anything to be able to get one, but we have our hands full with our own. I absolutely love those peek a boo photos of the boys. Too cute! WIth the haircut, Jax looks so much older....not like the little baby I just saw.
Post a Comment