Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Carter's 4th Birthday

LOTS has happened since my last post. Let's start with Carter's birthday. Can I tell you how much I love having a four year old? He dresses himself, pees and poops in the toilet all by himself, he loves to help, and can talk and express his feelings...well, for the most part ;)
Carter's birthday was on a Monday so we had his family party Sunday night that way everyone could be there. Every time I asked Carter what he wanted for his birthday he said, "Ninja turtles!" So of course we made everything ninja turtle.
Opening presents. The top right picture makes me laugh. He got a sleeping bag to go camping. He said, "Woah! It's too big!"


His ninja turtle cake made by yours truly. Thank you, Pinterest.



Jason loved the cake



I let Carter have cake for breakfast for the next 3 days


Wearing his new ninja turtle gear! He was soo excited!


How many people can we cram into our small living room? So glad we have lots of family around to celebrate.


Liz and my dad got him the perfect rainy day present. We kept it up in the living room all week!

I think it was rainy on Carter's actual birthday so I took him to Carl's jr. to play in the play place. It was a simple day, but he was one happy kid.

2 comments:

Elizabeth Fellows Wade said...

Happy Birthday Carter!!! Great job on the cake. I've been on a diet so seeing that cake made me drool. You also have a big family. I dont know how you manage to fit them all into that living room. I'm so glad he got to celebrate with everyone, but i wish we could have been there. I would just love to make it to one of his birthday parties.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, Carter! You have such a contagious smile. We love you and miss you!