Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Wicked



Ever since I was in high school I've wanted to see Wicked. I've seen lots of shows since then, but I've never been able to see Wicked. It was worth the wait. We bought our tickets a year ago and got 4th row seats. It was amazing! I got to see every detail in their costumes, facial expressions, and stage props. My inner music nerd was screaming! I sang along to every song in my head. I went with Carol, Liz, Liz's friend and her daughter, Cynthia, Emma, Diane, and Jill. Everyone but Diane and Jill rode down together. We met at Oregano's across the road from the theatre. It was my first time eating there and it puts Olive Garden to shame. We all know how I feel about Olive Garden too. It was so nice to get away for just a day even though getting home at 2 am had its repercussions. Thank you to my cousin for watching my boys too!



2 comments:

Sopha said...

We just went Tuesday and were in the fourth row too. Totally worth the splurge! I loved being so close actually hearing their voices, not just the micked voices. Also, I looooove oreganos! I can't believe you've never been. Please tell me you got a pizookie?

Sopha said...

We just went Tuesday and were in the fourth row too. Totally worth the splurge! I loved being so close actually hearing their voices, not just the micked voices. Also, I looooove oreganos! I can't believe you've never been. Please tell me you got a pizookie?