Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Family Pictures


I am just oh so excited to finally have family pictures! We haven't had our picture taken since Carter was 8 months old...oops. I wasn't excited about taking photos being chubby and pregnant, but we needed pictures so bad. It is more than worth it! My cousin is a miracle worker. When we got to the place where we were taking pictures Carter threw a fit and Jax was whiny and clingy. Mosquitos were attacking us the entire time. You wouldn't even know it! I love this family of mine.















When I look at these pictures of Don and the boys I want to cry. My favorite people in one photo. Don loves his boys with all his heart.  He's an awesome dad.



Gosh, I love this little boy!




I don't know how we created the most total opposite, but equally adorable boys. I'm interested in seeing what our little girl will look like!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love these family pictures! I love the family pictures of you surrounded by your men. And this last picture of Carter and Jax together--what cute brothers! I'm looking forward to seeing what baby June will look like, too.

Elizabeth Fellows Wade said...

you are absolutely stunning, Lauren, and I'm not saying it in a, "you're a pretty young woman", but more like you are model/movie star STUNNING. You have a beautiful family. These are just incredibly pictures and you can feel the love. i think pictures are really important. Take family pictures every year. Time goes too fast.