Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Emily's Wedding

My cousin, Emily got married the 6th of August. It was the first time I made a trip to Pinetop by myself with the little June bug. My mom, brothers, aunt, grandma, and cousins came down for the wedding as well. It was the best wedding I've been to. Everything flowed smoothly and it was a beautiful, sweet, fun wedding. I got a kick out of grandma this trip. She danced at the wedding and that night we played card games. She was a hoot! The day after the wedding my mom, step dad, and brothers came to Pima for a couple days. We really enjoyed having them here even if it was a short trip! We'll get what we can take!


Grandma meeting June for the first time


Grandma with the Fotheringham girls


Rachel and Necia's boys


Mary and I holding the squishy babies


Ed holding Lucy Jane


Tyson and Alana


Jeff, Becky, Taylor, and Emily




Sibling picture



Necia made their wedding cake and it was massive!





The Smiths and the Moffats





Greg got June to sleep several times! We'll call him the baby whisperer


Grandma playing with baby June



We played lots of card games with the family so Carter got into it when everybody left. I taught him how to play war and look how many wars we had!!! It's got to be the longest war in history.




No comments: