At the end of July my sister in law, Ruth made a surprise visit for a weekend. It was the best surprise ever! Carol had told Liz and I to go to her house because she had something there for us. It was late at night so we went begrudgingly, but when we saw Ruth's car we were ecstatic! The girls loved meeting their new girl cousin, too.
Just missing Emma
Carter and Ava are the best of buddies. They make my heart melt. No matter how much time passes they get so excited to see each other and act like they've been hanging out everyday. In the picture they're sticking their fingers in June's mouth haha.
We were already planning on going camping that weekend so the fact that Ruth was there made it that much more fun. We went camping for four days and still didn't want to come home. We had that much fun!
Liz and I got lessons on chopping wood. It was hilarious.
Don and I hiked up to where we got engaged 8 years ago! It was a lot longer of a hike than we remembered, but we had fun on our little "love trail" together reminiscing about the good ol' days.
Aren't we just chubby and cute?
I tried to get Don to reenact his proposal with a rock, but he wouldn't do it. This was as good as I could get ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment