We had a little family "staycation" in Phoenix labor day weekend. We had so much fun we'll have to make this an annual thing. Carter loves to stay at hotels so I'm pretty sure that was his favorite part. We went to Krazy Air and jumped on all the trampolines. The boys had a blast. We will definitely be going back. We played at the hotel pool and went out to eat at Oreganos with our friends Ryan and Caraline. Then we went to the Phoenix Children's Museum which was awesome. There were so many fun rooms full of hands on fun for the kids. Our last stop on our way home was to Bahama Bucks. They have the best snow cones. Hands down. Nothing comes even close to that place. It's shaved ice heaven. Can you tell I'm craving it right now? We had so much fun hanging out with just our little family. I love each individual in our family and their personalities they bring to our family dynamic.
This little jungle gym was not made for adults. Jaxon complained the whole time we were up there so I had to shove him the whole way down into tiny places adults should not be able to fit through. Little fart.
There's air shooting through these tubes and you can make the tissues go and shoot out in different directions
Always building stuff
The noodle forrest. This was Don's favorite part. There's a big opening in the middle of the noodles.
Playing in the kitchen area
Making "pizza"
He knows what's good
1 comment:
Sounds so fun! And almost relaxing with three little ones. Ha! But I also wanna hear your version of the Utah family reunion. :)
Post a Comment