Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Random Happenings at the Thompson house

I should probably name this post an ode to June because she's apparently my favorite child. I have so many pictures of her. Can you blame me though? I've been dreaming of having a little girl since I was a little girl. She is perfect.


Playing with beans


We went to the park and I sent this picture to Don's mom saying this was going to be her in a few years haha.


Waiting for Carter. When the weather is bad I drive down the road to get Carter from the bus. 


I went to go get a towel. I had a slight panic attack because it was all the sudden quiet in the bathroom. I run in to find them doing this.


Carter is doing soccer and he LOVES it. Before his first game I asked him, "Carter, are you going to kick some butt in soccer?" He paused and said, "Wait. That's what you do? You kick people's butts in soccer?" No, son. Then his first game Don told him to get in there and get aggressive. So Carter goes in and immediately starts shoving everybody. We laugh so hard at every game! The last game Carter almost accidentally made a goal and every time he kicks the ball he looks over at us and gives us a huge smile. He has improved every game though. He listens to his coach and knows how to kick the ball and where to go. It's so fun to watch.


Sunday Funday


She just makes me so happy.


My niece and I gave each other a makeover and roller bladed which I don't think I've done since the 90's. We had fun :)


Putting soap on June's nose. She could not figure out how to get it off. It was hilarious!


We joined Carter's school field trip to the park



June's first ride in the swing



1 comment:

Jessie said...

Yay! I'm glad you're getting all caught up. First item of business: June is thee cutest girl ever. Second, I wish I could see Carter's game! Jed did his first soccer team this fall too. One time he ran around with his eyes closed.