Monday, January 2, 2017

Thanksgiving


Dressing June up for church is probably one of my favorite things. It's so fun!


Since we just have a bunch of gravel I take the kids to ride their toys in the stake center parking lot at least once a week


Little girl is crawling around all over the place now


On election day I won free ice cream at Taylor Freeze through Facebook! I was ecstatic!




Carter's soccer team only lost one game this season


Carter's disguised turkey this year. He was so excited about it!



Movie night watching the BFG. I read the book to Carter then we watched it.


June at her 9 month appointment. She's 18.6 lbs and 27 inches.


Jaxon put these on and said, "Look, I look like grandpa!"


We celebrated Thanksgiving with Don's family. We had so many pies it was ridiculous! Carter ran his first mile fun run at the turkey trot. I hope I pass on my love for being active and healthy with my kids. Later that evening we watched Moana at the theatre.

1 comment:

Elizabeth Fellows Wade said...

Yay, my boy Carter ran his first kid's race. So proud!

June has those fat chubby legs.....I want to eat her. I really do. Is that bad?