Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Honeymooners!

Happy 10 months, sweetie! I finally got our honeymoon pictures developed!! Hooray! I'm so mad I forgot my camera on our honeymoon! We had to use a disposable camera and the pictures are not so great, but at least we have pictures, right? Maybe someday we'll go on another "honeymoon" and I'll actually remember my camera!
We went to lovely Sedona! It was a cute tourist town with lots of little shops and scenery. It kind of reminds me of Moab, Utah...but with more greenery.

We went on a long hike. An old lady told us that it was a fairly easy hike...ya, she had obviously never hiked it before. It went straight up! But the view was of course worth the sweat.



Don hiked in those shoes. People asked him if they were special hiking shoes, but they're pretty much the opposite of what you want to wear for hiking hahaha.

I think Indian names are hilarious! I kept repeating "Coconino" and laughing my head off baha


2 comments:

Jessie said...

I love your weirdness! haha Sedona is prettier than I thought! I want to visit. Maybe we should have a family reunion there.

Sopha said...

i love how you laughed at coconino. You must be from Idaho and not az!