GIRLFRIEND!!!...hahah oooh how i understand. sometime i scream out loud at my laundry. im sorry...but if i were there, i'd help you fold haha
ah!..i was signed in as my moms email...that last one was from me!...oh how i hate laundry
Amen, Sista!!! Your hate for laundry is reciprocated! I hate it too! The dishes need to be done every day... by hand. But I don't mind them. It's the laundry I loathe. Folding and putting away. Yuck!
If i was there i would of come over and put in twilight and helped you fold laundry.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
GIRLFRIEND!!!...hahah oooh how i understand. sometime i scream out loud at my laundry. im sorry...but if i were there, i'd help you fold haha
ah!..i was signed in as my moms email...that last one was from me!...oh how i hate laundry
Amen, Sista!!! Your hate for laundry is reciprocated! I hate it too! The dishes need to be done every day... by hand. But I don't mind them. It's the laundry I loathe. Folding and putting away. Yuck!
If i was there i would of come over and put in twilight and helped you fold laundry.
Post a Comment