Saturday, December 5, 2009

I love my husband

After lots of convincing and bribing, Don and I went to a school dance last night. Holla! I promised him it'd be the last one I'd make him go to. And I know secretly he loved it :) Not a lot of people know and I have to brag that Don is an awesome swing dancer. Our friends circled around us and he got all embarrassed haha. He just flips me around and I get so dizzy I don't know what's going on.
We decided that we're going to take a country dance class together.
Thank you husband for dancing with me!

5 comments:

Tyler and Bryna said...

Aw so fun!!!! that's the best!!

Jessie said...

I LOVE dancing with my hubby! If Don can swing dance, he can definitely country dance. Glad you guys had fun! (P.S. I wanna see pictures of your new place all decked out for Christmas!)

Sopha said...

um, i am jealous. Phil HATES dancing, but he married me, a dancer. BUT he took me to a dance last weekend! our husband and awesome. Although phil only dances with me on slow songs and i party by myself on all the other ones.

Sopha said...

and by our husband, i meant our husbandS

Rachel said...

I took the Country Dance class at EA my very first semester. It was a lot of fun, because I took it with friends. I'd love to see you and Don dance sometime!