Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Idaho? No Udaho!

Well everyone, we are leaving tomorrow for Tucson for Christmas and the day after UTAH...then da da da.... IDAHO! I'm so excited I'm about to pee myself. It's been over a year and a half since I've been home. The drive will seem pretty long but I'm so excited to see all the FAM and play in the snow! Poor Don has to go back to work next Wednesday so he won't come to Idaho with me :( But it'll be good to go see my old friends (which I know he would not enjoy anyways cause we're so obnoxious together haha)
Oh and did I mention that I FINALLY found my camera?!!!? It had been missing for exactly a year now and I found it right where it was supposed to be. I swear I looked there, but I guess I just didn't look hard enough.
Another piece of news is that Don and I bought a game...it's called KILLER BUNNIES. It's so fun to play. We're going to bring it up with us to teach everyone how to play and get everyone else addicted to it like we are.
Other than that, our lives are pretty much the same. Work is CRAZY right now. Everyone has been coming in to do their last minute, time consuming projects. But luckily we get those really nice customers that make the rush feel better. On Saturday we had the radio on the Christmas station. An older guy came in saying how beautiful the song was that was playing. A couple minutes later he said, "But you know what's more beautiful than this song?(....... awkward pause.......) You." Not kidding. It was extremely awkward yet it made my day.
That's it for now. Until next time.

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Can't wait to see you and play Killer Bunnies!!!! (And just so ya know, you ARE beautiful.)

Sopha said...

HEY!!! I am super excited for you to get to go visit you family and frennnns!!! You will have so much fun lo! Play in the snow lots for me ok! Be safe and Merry Christmas!

Marilee said...

Im glad you found your camera since mine died :( Make sure to the spread the Killer Bunnies Love...people in Mesa think Im crazy when I talk about it, they dont understand the joy it brought into our lives in Thatcher...bahaha! Have a wonderful Christmas!!