Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Today I am...

I stole this idea from my friend Megs who stole it from her friend. I think it's a way cute idea to sum up everything in my brain.

Excited for Friday! We're getting the big ultrasound and find out the baby's sex for sure. I will be sure to tell all you family members.

Feeling poopy. I've stayed home sick from work the past two days cause of a cold and I'm too chicken to take medicine even if the doctor says its okay.

Watching Juno, Baby Mama and every other pregnancy movie in existence. And no matter how non sentimental they are, there's always a part that makes me cry.... hormones.

Eating soup and drinking lots of orange juice. With a little ice cream and chocolate :)

Neglecting cleaning the spare bedroom to make way for baby's room. I'm excited to decorate, I just hate the cleaning part.

Thinking of how much I love my husband. He's been rubbing my back, feet, and belly for me. He won't admit it, but he's a sweet and really giving guy. He'll be an awesome fun dad.

Loving my baby bump. Everyday I look in the mirror and laugh at how rediculous my body looks. It's changing so much already. It's hard for me to give up my body, but every time I look down and rub my belly, it's all worth it.

I will be sure to post on Friday some baby details!

3 comments:

Jessie said...

You said it all so perfectly! I love this post. :) I can't wait to find out for sure what baby thompson is either. Get better soon, Sista! Being sick is the pits.

Chrissy said...

Yay! Today is the "big day"! So exciting! The big ultrasound is one of the funnest parts about being pregnant! :)
And yes, giving up your body is part of pregnancy, but oh so worth it! I know you love that baby inside you now, just wait until he/she comes out! That love multiplies the first second you see them, and gets stronger every moment after.

I think watching pregnancy movies when you are pregnant is just something most pregnant women do! I know I have been. And the crying, yeah we all do that too...:)

Anyway- I'm really excited for you- so sorry about my novel of a comment.

Brian and Allison Ellerman said...

Dear Lauren,
I love your creepyness! Haha, youre too cute! I hope your little belly is doing good! Let's make a deal, we both blog-stalk eachother! :) Have a happy day!