Monday, May 2, 2011

Novel Part 2

PICTURES!!!

Don's mom took this picture awhile back bahaha ya...we really slept like that
These are photos of my baby shower. This was a ribbon game where everyone had to guess how big around I am.
And my cousin Rachel won!! But of course she could cheat cause she's got one in the oven too. She won a prize alien.
I got some way cute stuff. I like to go into Carter's room and just look at them all.
Rachel and me. She's due in August, poor girl has to survive almost the whole summer in the awful Arizona heat!
I was probably describing my largeness
Soph a loaf and her bebe, Kinzi. She's so freaking cute. We played a candybar game where there would be a bunch of candies on the table, my mother in law would say a phrase that had to do with pregnancy, and you had to guess which candy bar went with the phrase. It was hilarious and Sophie won almost all the candy!
Some of the girls I work with and my two bosses on the ends. Speaking of work, I'm working less hours this month and I'm no longer working in June. Yay! My boss, Laura said to take off as much time as I want and to call when I would like to come back. Love my job.
All of my nieces. I definitely need to add more girls to the Thompson clan.



All of the Thompson girls
My sister in law, Ruth and I are 3 weeks apart. I love having baby buddies.
These pictures are from our trip to Utah in March to see my family. My sister and her boy, Jed flew from New York. It was my first time meeting Jed and he was soo darn cute. He was sick most of the time, but still a good natured little guy. He loved Don's beard and was full of smiles. I can't wait to have my own! It's so weird and fun at the same time that me and my sister are having families of our own now. We'll always be weirdies together no matter how old we get.
We went to a St. Patrick's Day parade in Salt Lake where my aunt and cousins danced. It wouldn't be St. Patrick's Day without bagpipes!
And lots of basset hounds? I swear there were about 50 dogs at this parade.

My cousins are so fun to watch dance. If only I were Irish.

This picture is funny, but Jed's face is so cute! We played lots on the trampolene and ate tons of really good food. It wouldn't be a Smith family reunion without food.


Jed is a really good kisser. And my brother, Ryan is a really good kissee.
Hahahaha gross
Rachel's youngest (for now :) Grady. Reunions are gonna get a little crazy here soon with all these little boys!
Butt wars. Another favorite Smith family past time. Poor Don had no idea what a butt war was.
My grandma had ankle surgery. When she got her cast off, all of us girls went to go get our toes done. It was glorious. We loved the flip flops they gave us so much that we showed them off at arctic circle.
My aunt Mari, Becki, Jed, Grady, and Necia's new guy, Traejan.
Miss them already!!

Oh and on another note: 3 cheers to Osama Bin Laden finally being dead!!! And Obama taking credit for it even though he doesn't support the war? Thank you troops for all your sacrifice to keep us safe.

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Thanks for all of the incredibly ugly pictures of me! haha That was a fun trip though. Hopefully we will be back in July for some more fun and to meet baby Carter!!! I can't wait.

You are the CUTEST prego lady ever! I love all your outfits. We are going prego shopping together sometime. Glad you got some amazing stuff and had a fabulous shower.

Rachel said...

Good times! You had a really fun shower. I just asked Ty if he knew what a butt war was and he had no idea either!

Sopha said...

That first picture is hilarious! and I am giving someone a shower and I'm goint to use that candybar game!