Thursday, June 2, 2011

For the Donimator

I love this picture of Don... He's all mine, ladies! Be jealous

Happy Birthday (May 25th) to my hunk of a husband! I love him so much! I'm so glad I married him, there's no one else that could put up with me the way he does. Don is smart, hilarious, and a very giving person. He is very mechanical. He can fix or figure out just about anything. He also thinks extremely well under pressure. He's definitely the kind of guy you would want beside you in an emergency situation.
Don also has the ability to make you laugh. His high pitched laugh and sense of humor are contageous. He can always make me laugh even when I'm completely mad at him.
He's also the most giving person that I know. Don would give away all of his possessions for his friends and family. He always notices people in parking lots or at grocery stores who need help with something.
I'm so excited to be sealed to him for all eternity next week! We've grown so much closer preparing for the temple together. And I know we'll grow even closer when this little man comes too.

Pregnancy update: I am now 37 weeks. I am dilated to a 2. Last week I wasn't dilated at all. (Checking for dilation is not fun especially when your doctor has King Kong gorilla hands...thought y'all should know.) Today was my last day of work so it makes it more real now that he's coming...soon! We can't wait to see his little face and button nose! Surprisingly, I'm not nervous at all for delivery. I will probably have a panic attack when I go into labor, but right now I feel at peace. It's inevitable and it will hurt and I will be tired and grouchy...Bring it on!

4 comments:

Paige said...

Haha :) This cracked me up, king kong gorilla hands... yikes. I know what ya mean though, I had to get "checked" every few days for the last 3 weeks, then one day they sent me to the hospital to have a c section. Lovely! I am so excited for you, you will do great :)

Sopha said...

Cute tribute to donald. Im glad you guys got married and were all friends!
And your at a 2? Thats Awesome! Keep walking- I suggest stairs haha. I can't wait for bebe carter!

jaronrlines said...

I'm so excited for you guys to get sealed! Congrats on that and your little critter that should be here soon!!

Jessie said...

Cute post about Don! I am so glad you married him--and are getting sealed soon! I can just tell he's a perfect fit for you. The more I get to know Don, the more I genuinely LIKE him! Glad he's my bro. Happy Birthday Donimator!

And I can't wait to see you!!! Uber Uber excited!!!