Sunday, October 30, 2011

Happy Halloweeners!



 HAPPY HALLOWEEN!


Ever since last year Don and I decided to dress up for Halloween together. I love having a husband that doesn't mind looking stupid. He loves going all out for the holidays which is part of the reason why I love him so much. He also let me put makeup on him. I've always wanted to put mascara on his long eyelashes. He looked so pretty :)
This year we were pirates and Carter was our parrot. We wanted to figure out a way to perch him on Don's shoulder, but there really wasn't a way, danget. I tried to find a red sweatshirt for Carter's costume, but I could only find black so people thought he was a penguin....because pirates and a penguin make a lot of sense. Carter has a bad cold so he was cranky and fell asleep, but we had fun at our stake's trunk or treat anyway.
Oh and Sophie you'll like this, I got my pirate outfit in the little girl's section. When I went to check out, the lady was all, "Aww, that's a cute pirate outfit. How old is she?" I was all, "Uh...8 or 9. It's for my niece!" Like she really cared, but I was way too embarrassed to tell her I was going to wear it.

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Muahaha!!!! Don looks like Jack Sparrow! And how could Carter be anything but a parrot? Awesome! You look darling in a little girls' outfit. (Don't complain about that post baby weight!)

Sopha said...

Yes that is HILARIOUS that once again the pirate costume is little kid size haha. But umm hello, you just had a kid and your fitting into little girl clothes-you are awesome. Wish we could have seen you guys in person-you looked great!