The Little Man in Action
As of yesterday, Carter now rolls! I hardly ever give him tummy time so I was super surprised when I laid him on his back and the next minute I looked down and he was on his stomach! He doesn't like being on his belly for too long, but he'll eventually figure things out. I love witnessing all of his milestones. I can't believe he's four months old! Time goes by way too fast.
I also have a story that some of you know about from Facebook and I have to write it down because I am still in shock at this old lady. Maybe I'm a little dramatic, but this is the first time someone almost hurt my baby and the mother bear in me unleashed. Yesterday I had to pick up a few things from Wal-Mart for my niece's birthday party. I was just walking when this old lady on a motorized cart t-boned my cart. Carter's car seat flew backwards and upside down in the cart. She was lucky he was strapped in. I didn't even know that was possible. She was coming from the opposite direction and apparently wanted to hurry and rush into the isle instead of waiting for me to pass by. I was furious, sort of embarrassed, and panicked about Carter. And what did I do? I just shook my head and walked away. She didn't even say sorry or anything! I had lots of bad cuss words running through my head so I guess it's a good thing I kept my mouth shut. Note to self: Wal-Mart and old people are a dangerous combination.

1 comment:
Yay Carter!
That is the craziest Wal-Mart story ever! So glad he wasn't hurt!
Post a Comment