Friday, November 18, 2011

Thanksgiving


There's a sentence in my patriartical blessing that reads, "You are blessed, more so than most." And I truly am. I am a lucky girl with plenty to be thankful for. So in honor of Thanksgiving I'm making a little list of things I am grateful for. 

What if today you only had what you thanked God for yesterday?

I'm grateful for:


The opportunity to be a stay at home mom. 
At least for now anyways. I love playing with Carter and watching him grow everyday.

My health and my family's health. 
Even though my body has changed from pregnancy, there are a lot of women out there who do not get the opportunity to be pregnant so I'm grateful for all those marks of motherhood.



My baby boy. 
He has changed my life for the better. If we would have known how much joy he'd bring to our lives, we would have had him a long time ago!

The temple. 
Our eternal family.

My Savior.
He suffered so I wouldn't have to.


My hunk.
Don's such a good dad and husband. He loves coming home and playing with Carter. He would do anything for our happiness. I'm grateful for the hard worker he is. I could never doubt his love for me. Even when he's dead beat tired from working, he'll take me out on a date. I love to cuddle him in bed and joke around. He's the best!

A roof over my head.

FOOOOOOD!
Especially chocolate.

My awesome friends.
I've had so many great influences in my life. I know I can always count on you to have a good laugh.

My loving family.
You're always there and I love spending time with you guys.

What are you grateful for?

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Love this post! We are so very blessed, aren't we? Cute pictures. Carter is such a rolly poly fat thing. I can't wait to squish his cheeks!