Looking at these pictures I am DYING. Most of the pictures I can't post on here because they are HIGHLY inappropriate, but that's us... inappropriate. My friends Sophie Weech, Kelsey Hammond, and Megan Howell are the funnest girls I know. We all met at EA. They are the reasons why college was BOMB! I love them so much. I wish I lived closer so we could do more nights like this!
Soph and I had wanted to do a girls night for quite some time so Don and I drove to Mesa just for a weekend getaway. Saturday the boys went to go see the Dark Knight Rises at an Imax and went out to lunch and spent the day together while Sophie and I stayed home with the kids and played. Around 6pm the girls went out to eat at Sauce which is a yummy pizza place at Dana Park. We had hilarious conversations and talked about all sorts of embarrassing things.
Sophie and I had to take a picture of our hair before it got ruined by the horrible storm
After dinner
Me, Kelsey, Megan, Sophie
Kelsey haha
Sophie and I shared a pizza and it was hard to decide what we should get since our tastes are so different. We ended getting a pepperoni and artichoke pizza...a little strange?
We tried to take a picture smiling with our mouths closed. We're really good at it.
Typical
The only normal picture of us the whole night and it was blurry. Poo.
The funniest person I know
After dinner we got dessert at a rich people's grocery store that had an AMAZING bakery with lots of decadent desserts to choose from. We stopped at Barnes and Noble to go to the bathroom and of course we took pictures in there too.
This is an attempt of a Mary-Kate and Ashley prune lips. They always say "prune" when they take their pictures.
After our potty break we got more dessert: Frozen Yogurt! Again, it was delicious.
We then spent about an hour walking around and posing at the fountain.
Pole dancing
Vogue
ummm not sure
You can tell Sophie's been practicing
Catching water in my mouth
Soooo pretty
Bahahahaha you might be able to guess what happened with this sign
After Megan and Kelsey went home, Sophie and I weren't ready to go home yet so we googled "What to do right now in Mesa" and a site said laser tag. So laser tag we did. We barely made it for the last round. Surprisingly, there were families there at midnight along with some other weirdos. Sophie and I being some of them.
The best "prune" of the night.
After laser tag we went to Wal Mart and did dance dares. For those who don't know what a dance dare is it's when you dance crazy behind a stranger when they're not looking.
I don't have Sophie's, but it was way funnier than this one.
And that concluded the night. I love those girls so much! It was just what I needed to get all my crazies out. Not only are they hilarious beyond reason, but they are all so down to earth and sweet. I have awesome friends.
Oh and this is Phil trying to do a handstand on one hand. He thought it looked easy and as you can tell, it's not.
Can't wait for our next visit!





2 comments:
Crazies! How fun! You're so lucky to have awesome friends like them. :)
Haha seriously fun night! I need more fine foods bakery. And you!
Post a Comment