Sunday, October 28, 2012

What We've Been Up To...




Watching football games at Pima. I have four nephews in football. We watch a lot of football. Hopefully they'll go to State this weekend. Fingers crossed!



Carter likes to grind his teeth and clench his fists. He thinks it's hilarious!

Carter has gotten to be so funny! He runs around in circles and falls down. He loves playing with cars and even makes car noises. (How did he learn that?!) When you laugh he'll fake laugh. He yells at football games. He has a thing with looking out the corner of his eye and smiling. His teeth crack me up. They're like little chicklets (remember those square gum pieces you can get in a candy machine?). Speaking of teeth, he is getting two molars and a couple more front top teeth. Ouch! Carter also is a fantastic dancer. He knows how to get down! He's also really smart and observant. He tells me when he's hungry, wants a drink and when he wants to go to bed. It's so nice! He knows where his nose is and where the moon is. He can turn on any t.v, cell phone, or electronic device (yikes.) He does the itsy bitsy spider pretty well. He likes to throw balls and rocks. He also loves shooting baskets in his hoop. And he love love LOVES the train! The train comes around 7 pm every night and once he hears that horn he starts giggling and running for the door. We heard the train at the football game the other night and he kept trying to book it across the field to see it. I'm always amazed at what he knows and does. I love that kid more than anything!!!


This is when I made Carter's curtains. Just call me Martha Stewart. I will never paint curtains again. It was a pain, but they turned out cute!


Playing at Grandma's house.



Night time is my favorite with this little fart. He's a goober! 


This is what happens when Don and I finally get to spend time together.


Carter has a thing with running and hiding. When I get ready in the morning he hides under the sink and plays. After his bath I dry him off with his towel and he immediately books it! He'll hide in his closet or behind the recliner in his room. A couple nights ago he left a nice little poop trail leading me to his hiding place. This happens more than it should.


We like to watch Bubble Guppies and Sesame Street. This is usually the brain dead face he makes when watching t.v.




Family date night at Casa Manana. 


Carter's hilarious when you put sunglasses on him. He leaves them on and smiles cause he knows he looks super cool.


At the annual fair!



My nephew, Ryker

Carter didn't wasn't big enough for any rides so we just walked around and visited the animals. He tried to stick his fingers in every cage and a man saw me telling him not to and came up to us and said, "Oh, he won't bite." He took out his blue ribbon turkey (named Thanksgiving) and let Carter pet him. What a nice man!





We are all decorated for Halloween!! We got the corn stalks from a neighbor who let us chop them down. We have a spooky wreath, a witch, orange lights around the door, 2 spider web lights, and corn stalks. Too bad we don't get many kids down our street!


Carter fell down the stairs at our house and at Grandma's. His face was all scratched up, but he didn't cry! He's pretty tough.


The other day while I was gone Don heard a thud and Carter crying. He ran into the toy room and this is what he saw. Carter was reaching into the toy box for a toy and fell in. I love crying baby pictures. 



Sorry. Blurry picture. When Don gets home Carter goes on blanket rides. He's got a pretty awesome dad if you ask me.


Twins?


It's fun having a cousin only a year older! Ryker looks like he should be my kid haha.

That's pretty much it with us! Just living life and having fun! Today I played my violin with some girls for the primary program. I really enjoyed it. I may have even scored a couple girls who would be interested in lessons. I hope so! 


1 comment:

Jessie said...

What an update! I don't know where to start. I looove all of Carter's faces. He is so stinkin' cute. And your fall decorations are to die for. So cool. My sista is awesome. You're a good mommy.