Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Jumping


My nephew, Ryker

The other day we jumped on the trampoline at my sister in law's house. I haven't been on a trampoline since I was first pregnant with Cdub and it was Carter's first time.



Testing out the waters


How can you not like jumping?


(My niece doesn't normally dress like that. It was spirit week)





Yeeeaaaahhh. I still got it.


Funny story. So as I was doing this toe touch I peed my pants. Not a little. More like a lottle. I didn't completely soak my pants, but I peed so much that it leaked through my shorts. Disgusting, right? I'm only 23! This kind of stuff should not be happening to me yet!! I blame Carter.


1 comment:

Jessie said...

Bahaha! Yeah, blame that incontinence thing on Carter. Totally. :) But you still got it. Go you! Carter looks like a little man!!! He is getting so big and soooo cute!