Thursday, November 1, 2012

This is Halloween

This halloween was nothing too fancy. Don and I didn't dress up either which means we're definitely going to have to make up for that next year. We went to trunk or treat at the Central church building and there were tons of people there. Carter walked around in his cute costume and I helped hand out candy. Then we went home and had few trick or treaters come by the house while Don and I watched Hocus Pocus (a halloween classic!) And that pretty much summed up our night. Nothing special, but Carter did look pretty darn cute. He'll be way excited next year when he actually know what it means. Can't wait!
Halloween sugar cookies


Playing with the lights...naughty


Family picture. We all look so dapper


Carter with his cousin, Drew. 
I DIE when I look at this picture.


Our pumpkins. Carter's is there too. He painted on his.





A normal picture of us



This is our true nature

1 comment:

Elizabeth Fellows Wade said...

Lauren--how do i get your blogs emailed to me when you update it? JEssie did that, and i can read it anytime there is an update. Can you add me? thanks.