Carter isn't one to play with other kids, but he'll play with Kinzi and Baiden. We found them jumping on Carter's bed one evening. They were having a great time!
Watching Mickey Mouse together
Don treated his sister wives to see the movie, Wolverine. You can bet Sophie and I made jokes the whole time like holding hands during the movie. Don didn't mind and how could he?! Afterwards, we got some small cartons of ice cream. I tried coconut gelato and my world has changed! I'm drooling thinking about it.
One night Kinzi came out of Carter's room with a neck pillow on her head. We all died laughing!
Coming home and having my best friend in town was the best present ever! I love Sophie. For those who don't know our background, we met in choir at EA. Sophie is from Pinetop, AZ where my cousins are from. My cousin told us about each other saying we would be good friends and he was right! We did crazy, stupid things together in college! We were maybe even a little obnoxious, but we thought we were funny :) Everyone thought we had known each other for a long time. Our husbands both grew up in Pima. The four of us dated together, got engaged together, and got married around the same time frame. Even as newlyweds we lived next door to each other. Friendships like this don't happen very often and I'm so glad it did!
Sophie and I are a lot alike in so many ways. I usually know what she's thinking. She's also the most genuine person I've ever met. She is just so good and pure hearted. She has been such a good example to me. I just wish we lived closer. It's been a fun 6 years! Love you, Sopha.





1 comment:
I never saw this!!!! I really got all emotional! That was such a fun 2 1/2 weeks! I love you woman.
Post a Comment