We just got home from a loooong vacation. I am exhausted and so done with traveling! This summer has been crazy!! We have been to 8 states in the last 3 months.
About 2 weeks after we got home from Indiana Carter and I flew to Salt Lake for the family reunion. From there we visited my sister in Kimberly, ID. Then we visited my mom in Meridian and after that we flew and met Don in Fountain Valley, CA. Carter and I hadn't been home in almost 3 weeks. Even though I dreaded traveling after being in the Midwest for 2 months I had a blast! And I would do it all over again. I really enjoyed spending time with my family. I don't get to do that very often.
This post is about my time at my sister's house. This was the first time I have ever stayed with her. I don't like living so far away from my sister because she gets me like no one else does! We are so much alike, but so different at the same time. We were pre-destined to be sisters! It was great being able to have one on one time and catch up. We had some hilarious conversations and laughed at things only us Wade girls would laugh at :)
Our boys really enjoyed each other as well. It's fun watching them play with trucks, get dirty, and jump on the bed together. Making memories already!
Monday Aug. 5th:
We had a picnic at Rock Creek Station. They have a cute museum, an old house built in the 1800s to tour and lots of other things. So much history for a small town! We got to watch crop dusters fly by and the boys loved it.
Tuesday:
Window shopping, ice cream and a little hike to Ross Falls. The boys loved it and were covered in dirt to prove it!
Wednesday:
We spent the morning at Dierkes Lake and Shoshone Falls followed by a girls night with just my sister and me. Thanks Bron for taking the little ones! We needed a break :) We had dinner at Johnny Carinos and watched Turbo at the drive in theatre. It was just what we needed!
Thursday:
We drove to Boise and had a day at the zoo!
Thanks for having us, Jess! I had such a fun visit with you and your boys. Love you to pieces!


















3 comments:
awww, I love you too! You said it all so much better than I did.
Thanks for coming to visit. You are welcome anytime. Anytime.
what a beautiful waterfall! Wow!! Like I told Jess, I love the butt photo...all of them lined up by size with their cute little tush.
Post a Comment