Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Everyday Photos

These photos are the recent happenings in the Thompson home...mostly an ode to Carter as usual :)


I made it to the final trimester! 3 more months...I can do this! Are you sick of these pregnant selfies? I am, but I told myself I'd do it! 

How far along? 28 weeks

Total weight gain: 17 lbs...oops! Thanksgiving did me in

Maternity clothes? No doubt!

Stretch marks? No new ones yet, but I'm expecting to see them in the next couple months

Movement: this kid hangs out on my bladder all day. Sometimes I nearly pee myself because he kicks so hard. I love to watch my stomach move though :)

Food cravings: peppermint ice cream. I ate 2 giant bowls full last night...I have no self control anymore 

Symptoms: whininess haha! Back pain, my hips pop a lot, I can tell I'm expanding because I feel crampy in my lower stomach, oh and vericose veins!!!! My newest little friends this pregnancy. They hurt like the dickens! I have to sit down every 20 minutes, but the doctor told me they'd go away after pregnancy 

Mood most of the time: I've been in a good mood for the most part, but I just don't feel like myself anymore. I'm usually very happy and chipper, but lately I've been annoying myself with my whininess 

Looking forward to: switching out the boys beds. Carter will be in a big bed! 



Snuggles on the couch. I love my cuddle monster!


Nothing like a man cleaning in the nude! The swiffer is his favorite thing to play with for some reason


You wouldn't guess from his smiling face in this picture that he had just got done throwing a massive fit. He got his first professional haircut and it went way better than when I do it myself. 


We went to my niece and nephews' school Christmas concert. Carter found my phone and took this picture of himself. I laughed when I opened my phone and saw it!


Don and I painted our kitchen and found a nice, used stove for $200 from a friend! Now our dishwasher and stove match! 


While Don was in Mesa at an ASU game, Carter and I went to the light parade here in town. Don's dad helped do this float for his work. Carter's face lit up when the fire trucks came!


Believe it or not, it's cold enough to wear coats and beanies! When we got home Carter and I cuddled up with some hot cocoa and watched The Polar Express. I can't wait to see how Carter reacts at Christmas! 









3 comments:

Jessie said...

Hey, sexy prego lady! That nude picture of Carter sweeping the floor made me laugh out loud. :)

Elizabeth Fellows Wade said...

you are so beautiful and you really popped out since I last saw you. Wow! I love the photo of the feet. Clever idea. Dont show me that photo of Carter ever again! I want to eat his little tush and nibble on his thighs!!

Annette said...

Congrats on the third trimester--you look beautiful! Ben and Jerry's ice cream did me in during my pregnancy. I gained a whopping 40 pounds!! You're doing wonderfully. Enjoy the holiday!