Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Catch Up

I need to do a little blog catch up. We haven't really been up to much. Just enjoying some summer fun! 


We've been going to the new splash pad A LOT! Carter loves it. I've also taken Carter to the pool twice just him and I. That boy is a fish! He has no idea he doesn't know how to swim. It's a little scary, but so fun!


Playing with his cousins in the kiddie pools. Carter loves to play with his big cousins. They wrestle and have water fights. Basically anything we do in summertime in Arizona has to be in the water. 


Jax and my cousin's baby, Ruby finally met for the first time. My mom and family came down to the Grand Canyon. They made a quick one day trip to see us (and by us I mean Jax). It was a short and sweet visit. I'm glad they came even though our house is out of the way! 


We've only been to a few of my nephews' baseball games. It gets a little hot for Jax, but he still likes watching them ;) 


I strap Jax to me and take Carter on wagon rides in the evenings quite a bit. It's hard work!! I'm always sweating bullets! 


Carter was picking up rocks with pliers one day. He's such a boy.


This was Don's Father's Day present. It couldn't be more true! 


Not the best picture, but we took Carter to see How to Train Your Dragon Two. I think Don was the most excited about the movie haha


Carter found his book of Cars stickers and put them all over. He thought it was hilarious!


This is what we do when Don works late 


My cousin, Necia came to town! My cousins and I had fun watching our 3 year olds play with each other and getting our cute babies together :) 

Don's enjoying his new job. He's been doing well and always comes home with info about new products and deals. I have finally started working out this last month. I get up early and make myself go which is so hard sometimes, but I'm ready to get back in shape! Going to the gym and listening to music gives me a lot more energy to tackle the day. We're trying to finish up the floors and baseboards in the house so I can start on my new project painting the kitchen cabinets...not looking forward to it! But I know it will look so much better!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love all the pictures! I have such cute grandsons! We miss you all.

Elizabeth Fellows Wade said...

I'm sorry we didn't get to visit you in late June. We overbook ourselves, but your dad and I hope to see you soon. Jaxon is just getting more cuter, and seeing these photos makes me want to eat him. Yes, I love to eat babies. I love the tshirts that Don got for Father's Day. Very cute, clever idea. Also, glad you are back at the gym even though you already look amazing,but working out isn't just about looking good. It's more about feeling good!