Sunday, October 12, 2014

Fair Day is Always a Good Day

We've been having a fun and busy month! Last weekend we spent Sunday up on the mountain. We sat around a camp fire while we listened to conference with Don's parents and his sister and a few of her kids. This weekend the boys and I went to the annual Graham County Fair with my sister in law and her kids. I got a wrist band so I could ride the rides with the kids. Let me tell you, I haven't been on a ride for YEARS and my body is definitely different! My nephew convinced me to go on one of those rides that go round and round in circles. I remained dizzy for a good 3 minutes after the ride! I also got a stomach ache that night, but I'm not sure if that was from the rides or funnel cake...


The fair gang minus Jax 


Carter is finally tall enough to ride all the kiddie rides! He had a blast! Carter and Ryker were ride buddies all day. 
Jax was an angel child and just hung out in the stroller all day. 



While I was on a ride with the bigger kids my sister in law told me Ryker and Carter were standing holding hands like this for a really long time. They're kind of cute.



Brynn and I on the last ride of the day 

You better believe we slept good that night! Until next year creepy carnies! 

No comments: