They look like a bunch of happy campers after the 2 hour drive. Behind them is a tiger.
Giraffes are my absolute favorite!! I get giddy when I see them. My other favorite was the jaguars. They were black, but you could still see their spots. They were so pretty.
Jax did this half the time
We waited forever to see the elephants. I think they were feeding them, but we got to see them running around. Including a little baby elephant! Cutest thing ever.
A lady had a little dog with her and the lions were pacing. They wanted a taste!
The lion getting Drew's head
The otters were Carter's favorite. They were the only animal he sat and watched. Otherwise, he was running all over the place.
Brynn found some flowers and put them in her hair like Rapunzel.
Playing in a park area
I learned from this trip that I'm not taking Jax on a long trip any time soon. He's a little stinker, but he was super good at the zoo!
On the way home we stopped by Eegee's to get some icees. If you're ever in Tuscon, it's a must. I think we'll definitely have to make a trip back to the zoo here soon!













No comments:
Post a Comment