Monday, August 17, 2015

Day on the Mountain

Since Don works long days I've been needing to change things up with the kids since the pool is closed. (High School life guards are back to school so they close the pool IN AUGUST. Pure torture.) Don's parents had a ward campout on Mt. Graham a few weekends ago. They invited the kids and I to come up for a day. It was so nice to get out of the hot weather even for just a day. The kids were able to run around, get dirty, and explore. Plus, we got to eat good food too. Just what we needed!


Waiting for grandma and grandpa to get ready to go






Finding things to hammer


We went on a walk and found a really old cabin



Some of the other kids there at the campout made a fort. Carter and Jax thought it was great.




My new all time favorite picture of them. They have my heart.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh, I love those cute boys--I miss them so much. Such handsome brothers!