Monday, August 17, 2015

Wedding Weekend in Eagar, AZ

Last weekend Don's cousin, Becca got married in a gorgeous little spot by the river in Eagar, AZ. Eagar is gorgeous this time of year. It reminds me a lot of Idaho. Lots of hills covered in grass with lots of trees. Don's parents let the kids and I tag along with them for the weekend. We camped in the trailer in a nice little camping spot a little ways away from Carol's sister's house. It rained and stormed off and on all weekend. We were nervous, but it was perfectly sunny for Becca's small, outdoor wedding. Afterwards, they had a nice outdoor reception where I got to sit and mingle with Don's family. Other than that we played in the mud and played games. The kids were a pain at night so I'm sure Don's parents were glad to go home and sleep in their quiet house after that weekend!


The view from our camping spot. I wish I would have taken pictures of the wedding because it was gorgeous!


There were wildflowers everywhere! Carter and Papa picked some and put them in a cup for me :)




Carter discovered dandelions. It's the simple things in life!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Such cute pictures of the boys! I love the dandelion!