The kiddos in their America shirts from Grandma. Love these beautiful kids!
She's my happy place.
The fourth of July we did our traditional BBQ and fireworks. Even with everything going on in our country right now I'm so proud to be born into the United States. It makes me so grateful for everything that I am and have. I truly believe our founding fathers were inspired by Heavenly Father.
A couple weeks ago Don helped his friend do some plumbing in his new house. The kids and I hung out with Sophie and her kids. We were sitting there and realized we can't go anywhere because we have too many kids between the two of us! So of course we whipped out those old college choir videos and sang along and reminisced. Later that afternoon we joined with Caraline (where Don was plumbing) and swam and ate pizza in their backyard. It was so much fun.
This is how I found Jaxon asleep. Boys will be boys.
Carter is right in between Kinzi and Baiden's ages. It's perfect.
Nap time at our house.
June's new favorite toy is her tongue.
This weekend was the 24th celebration. We joined up with our friends the Nortons for the parade. We ate dinner at their house then went back for the fireworks. I love our small town traditions!
No comments:
Post a Comment