Monday, July 25, 2016

The Month of June

Our winter grass died so alas we had to plant grass again. This time we planted summer grass which thankfully we only have to plant once. Don's friend Luke came over with his John Deere tractor and helped level out our dirt. He took our boys for a ride down the road and they were in little boy heaven!



Girls that glam together stay together. June came with me while I got my hair dyed.


4 month old beauty
This little chunk had a doctor appointment on the 27th. She weighed 16 lbs and was 26 inches long. 90th percentile for height and 80th for weight.


Father's Day the boys all had matching ties. I realized I bought them all a little short. Oops!


Carter did awesome in swimming lessons in June. Huge improvement from last year. He can float for 5 seconds and can swim to me at least 5 feet ;)


T-ball was fun to watch too. Okay, fun might not be the word. Cute, but frustrating? Anyhow, Carter learned quite a bit and hit the ball right off the tee every time.

Don's parents went camping on Mount Graham so the kids and I went up to visit for a day along with Don's sister, Liz and her kids.



Carter vomits either on the way up or the way down the mountain. Every. Single. Time. I should know better to bring extra clothes for him. He threw up on his pants and ran around in his underwear for 30 minutes till his pants dried. We'll just call him Mogley.



Jax blowing on a "dandelion"

We went for a little walk and picked dandelions and wild flowers. Carol and Jax were a bit behind us so we started walking back to find them. We had just seen Finding Dory that week and Carter was using echolocation to find Grandma. I was dying! Clever kid.







Dallin and his weapons. My nephews were throwing the ax into the tree.



Papa being a weirdo eating smores.


My nephews


Liz burping baby Carter haha





Jumping off logs






THIS is why we play on the mountain. Anything to wear them out.


1 comment:

Jessie said...

Haha. Funny pictures. Playing in the mountains is the BEST!!!